YOU ARE RESPONSBILE TO KNOW THE RULES.
WHEN IN DOUBT, PLEASE ASK.
- No glass containers.
- No alcoholic beverages without a permit.
- Smoking and tobacco use of all types prohibited: A) on County park property, within 100 yards of any organized activity at a County park; or B) in a restroom, at a spectator or concession area, dog park, trail or playground in any county park.
- No swimming, skating or ice fishing.
- No roller skating, in-line skating or skateboarding.
- No firearms or other dangerous weapons.
- No metal detecting.
- No model airplanes, rockets, drones or fireworks.
- No motorized vehicles or bicycles on trails, access roads and turf areas. Bicycles permitted on designated trails only.
- No dirt bikes, go-carts, or A.T.V. vehicles allowed in park.
- Please use trash receptacles or take trash with you.
- Pets must be on leash and 150 feet away from playing fields.
- Children under twelve (12) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Speed limit is 15 m.p.h.
- Parking in designated areas only.
- Permits required for park facilities as posted.
- Use of public address systems or other amplified equipment by permit only.
- Cancellation of events by Park Staff is final.
- Any section of this park may be closed to the public.
- Please report vandalism and other damage to Park Staff immediately.
- Park Staff are authorized agents of the Department of Recreation, Parks & Tourism. Directions from the Staff are to be followed.
These Rules were established to ensure that park patrons have a safe and enjoyable park visit. Anyone who does not comply may be required to leave the park or denied future use of the park facilities.
For further information on Charles County Parks,