Waldorf Senior and Recreational CenterAmenities:
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Recreation Centers
- Sports Facility
Hours of Operation
Senior Center Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Learn more about Senior Centers and the Senior Program
Recreation Center Hours
Monday-Friday: 4:00-9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Adult Drop-In Fee: $5
- Youth Drop-In Fee: $3
- Senior Programs - Senior Program members are offered structured leisure activities, sports programs, fitness classes, and seasonal special events. Click here to learn more about Senior Programs and how to become a member.
- Sports Courts - Basketball, volleyball, pickleball, racquetball, wallyball, and futsal courts are available.
- Instructor-Led Classes - Sports clinics and leisure activities for all ages.
- Fitness Room - Can be accessed using RecPASS or for a drop-in fee. Get a full-body workout with strength training and cardio equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, and nustep machines.
- Group Fitness - Participants can sign-up or drop-in for various fee-based instructor-led fitness and dance classes.
- Special Events - Workshops, expos, fairs, and community outreach opportunities are offered throughout the year.
- Birthday Party Packages - Choose a theme, bring the kids and the birthday cake, and we'll take care of the rest. Click here to learn more about our birthday party offerings.