Waldorf Senior and Recreational Center
90 Post Office Rd, Waldorf • 240-448-2810
Senior Center Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Learn more about Senior Centers and the Senior Program
Recreation Center Hours
Monday-Friday: 4:00-9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 4:00 p.m.
Adult Drop-In Fee: $5 • Youth Drop-In Fee: $3
RecPASS Membership Information
The Waldorf Senior and Recreational Center is a multi-generational facility located in the heart of Waldorf. This facility offers a variety of recreation and leisure programming and spaces to residents of all ages. The Waldorf Senior Center, which is operated by the Aging Division of the Department of Community Services, operates out of this facility Monday-Friday.
- Senior Programs - Senior Program members are offered structured leisure activities, sports programs, fitness classes, and seasonal special events. Click here to learn more about Senior Programs and how to become a member.
- Sports Courts - Basketball, volleyball, pickleball, racquetball, wallyball, and futsal courts are available.
- Instructor-Led Classes - Sports clinics and leisure activities for all ages.
- Fitness Room - Can be accessed using RecPASS or for a drop-in fee. Get a full-body workout with strength training and cardio equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, and nustep machines.
- Group Fitness - Participants can sign-up or drop-in for various fee-based instructor-led fitness and dance classes.
- Special Events - Workshops, expos, fairs, and community outreach opportunities are offered throughout the year.
- Private Rentals - Perfect for birthday parties, family gatherings, church groups, and more.
- Birthday Party Packages - Choose a theme, bring the kids and the birthday cake, and we'll take care of the rest. Click here to learn more about our birthday party offerings.